Wednesday, May 11, 2011

J-O-B

There has never been a question that after having my boys I would return to the workforce. The only question was when and that when is hopefully now.
Mothers all over the US are guilted- we are guilted if we want to stay home, guilted if we want to go to work, just guilted. I think it might be in the mom job description.
Zach and I decided way back in 2008 that I would stay home with Jameson for the first year, then we decided to have little Mr. Dominic so we decided I'd stay home with him for about the first year too. I have never doubted that I would return to work, I enjoy going to work. I like getting up, having my coffee, getting ready for the day, and heading out.

So I am starting my journey you could call it. Finding a job, finding a career and a company I would fit well with is a journey.
I'm really excited about it. I love my kids and have really cherished the time I have been able to be home with them but I am so really excited about finding a job I love and all the perks that come with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment