Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My wonderful daughter


A lot of people say they have great kids and I shout it from the rooftops. My daughter is amazing. She turned 12 almost a month ago and I'm amazed at how much she's grown and changed. Where did my baby go?

Even as a 2 year old Bri was always laid back, listened so well and shared like a pro. She was truly a blessing, my angel.

She is in 6th grade now and getting straight A's, which makes me so proud. I never got good grades and always struggled in school, Briana is involved and really enjoys getting good grades. I'm more proud than words can express. She's simply amazing.

Bri is in band this year, playing the alto sax. She has her first solo coming up this month, I can't wait to go watch!
She tried out for the school play and wants to try out for more.....so proud!

I see wonderful things in her future because she's well.....simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment