Monday, January 3, 2011

It's 2011

I've been struggling with my weight since I had my son, Jameson and when I got pregnant with Dominic I have 35lbs to lose. As of today I have 15 to go! So as this new year comes in I have new resolutions.
1. Lose this last 15lbs and get back into my size 8 jeans (currently size 10-12 depending on the brand)

2. Be a better housewife. I struggle with this a lot, I enjoy being home with my boys but I don't enjoy cleaning the house or doing laundry. It seems so effortless for some moms but not me, I have to put lots of effort into keeping this place halfway decent.

3. PLAY MORE! I want to laugh more, enjoy life more, just play more. I want to play with my kids outside more, splash in the pool more, blow more bubbles, join a softball team.....just play more.

These are all very important to me and I know they are things I can keep up with. I know this going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment