Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An open love letter

Well maybe not totally open.

I got married on July 11th but I would have to say we are not your average newlyweds. We have two kids- one was mine coming into the relationship but we had a son together. And I think as any parent knows, having a child is hard on a relationship. It teaches you so much about the other person.

We also left great jobs we loved and moved across the country to Ohio. When we got there we didn't get the jobs we thought we would, we didn't like it like we thought we would, and then we found out we were having a baby.

But when I stood up on the 11th and promised to Zach that I will fight for this relationship, I meant it.
Started 7/28/200911
I never thought I would be married and I never thought it would be like this. I am happy, extremely happy.....annoying happy I am sure.

So this is my form of an open love letter, something to look on when the road gets tough, when life starts to get to be too much, when kids are screaming and I haven't had time to get in the shower. I am happy. This is worth fighting for. This is worth everything.

**I just found this, and had forgotten about it but am now going to post it. Zach and I have added another baby to our family and I'm still extremely happy. Our life isn't perfect for everyone and the road gets rocky and money is tight but it's perfect for me. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment